Wii Are Sold Out Wii Are Sold Out

Its true its true. I worked the Wii Launch and for 5 months after as the Electronics Manager at Zellers.! all day everyday i got that quetion! ANNNNNND we had signs at the front and the side doors as well as at the front of the electronics section bah I LOVE THS its great and funny and smoooth.!

Burnt Face Man 6 Burnt Face Man 6

Preheat ovens to DEATH!

whahahaha! hell ya!... but why dose everyone hate him.. hes the best fuck ya!, its not true or funny - its neither.. acctually.. is freakin hilarious!.. and man.. that was awesome.. i love the explosion and how random but real it was.. the best one ever... but there wasnt any crime... inal.. criminal.. oh well

Kirby's Dreamland I Kirby's Dreamland I

hmmm

i loooooove kirbs.. mmmhmmm.. but som eof that was.. a lil too weirded form moi.. yesh.. BUT i did like teh monty python shtuff and what not.. hmm yes... hmmmm

Xombie: Chapter 7 Xombie: Chapter 7

WOW!

ok seriously that was cool ive been waiting i dont know... a YEAR for a new one.. (well almost) and that was IT?... it was so short man i hate you.. but it was pretty cool, also what about the MOVIE?.. when's that comin out?

sheepfleece sheepfleece

heh ya..

i like the 3-D animals that was pretty neat.. and ya jewish pig.. thats just a lil too obvious.. but it was a pretty good omage to seinfeld... and some of the jokes were pretty corny which eguals funny..!!

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

that was pretty good

i thought that was freakin hilarious... how the hell did somebody figure out how to rhyme all those names.. personally some of those ppl are the furthest thought from my mind it was surprising to see some people like Mr. Rogers.. great stuff..

Nobodies Shorts #5 Nobodies Shorts #5

HAHA!

ya sandwich maker..goodtimes... i hope you dont get it from the mass of womenses who may get offended.. I knwo its not womens fault for makin such damn good sandwiches its a gift and yo hit it sport on the nose with this short.. hope to see somemore tomorrows nobodies full cartoons soon tho!..

Kanye West: Hurricane Kanye West: Hurricane

This was...nothing worth blowing up over

this was in NO WAY racist... and NOT meant to be offensive.. it was made to prove a point of how much kanye over reacted to the whole situation.. what kanye west said was an over reaction.. so this flash is simply a satire, or over reation of the inital over reaction.. thats it thats all stop freakin out.. givein out history lessons and all that.. its just a point well proven and the artisit The Walrus.. is quite famous for this type of animation.. so theres nothing to freak out about at all.. the end, shut up...

The-WalrusZ responds:

Yup. that's it.

Nursery Nursery

wow..that was...

that was soo annoying... i hate the popcorn song it drives me insane.. yet i can't ge tit outta my head.. GAHH!

nightofthelivingfred responds:

lolz, by the time i was done, it drove me nearly to suicide!

Dad's Home Dad's Home

KICK ASS!!!!!!

THIS IS AWESOME!!!! its like looking into the future of my family i can totally see the same thing happening to me jeeze and it tells the truth u can get outta trouble by ROCKING HARD CORE!!!!